You might be wondering On a Fitbit, how do you adjust the time?
Before we answer this question, we need to understand how the time on a Fitbit is set.
FITBIT’S should automatically sync to your time zone and show the correct time but sometimes traveling can result in an error.
Here’s how to change the time on a Fitbit and how to set an alarm.
How to change the time on a Fitbit
It’s possible that your Fitbit isn’t synchronized properly to an accompanying device if it’s showing the wrong time.
“The time on your Fitbit device may be inaccurate after you travel to a different time zone or when clocks change for Daylight Savings,” according to the Fitbit website.
This can be fixed with the use of an iPhone or Android app.
- Open the app, then select Today, followed by your profile image.
- Then select App Settings and Time Zone from the drop-down menu.
- You can disable automatic time zone detection and choose the right time zone here.
- After that, connect your Fitbit device to your computer.
- You can also log into the fitbit.com website and select Settings and Personal Info from the gear icon.
How to set an alarm on Fitbit
Setting an alarm on a Fitbit depends on what type of device you have.
If you have a Fitbit smartwatch like the Fitbit Blaze, Ionic, or Versa you can set an alarm via the device itself.
- Go to the Alarms app on your Fitbit and click “+ New Alarm.”
- Set your desired time, click the back button and choose the days you want the alarm to go off.
- Then, click the back button again and you should see that your alarm is set.
- Other types of Fitbits require you to set an alarm via the smartphone app.
- Open the app and click the Today button.
- The click your avatar and select the relevant device from the Account page.
- Click “Silent Alarms” and then “Set a New Alarm”.
- Choose the time you want the alarm to go off and if you want you can click “Repeat” and set it for more days in the future.
- Then, click “Save”.
Your FitBit will then need to sync with the app.